You don’t need to think much when you are buying something but when you want to sell there is always a fear that what if the price increases?
As a boy belonging to middle-class family, I don’t have a large share BTC hodling and now I am unable to figure out what should I do? Here are my few questions……
Should I hold for more time?
Should I buy some more now only or wait if the price dips a bit?
Disclaimer: The topic posted herein is published by members of this site. Any information you find on this topic is base on the opinion and view of the person who created the topic. You are at liberty to accept or reject this topic and act base on your own perspective. You are encouraged to share your own opinion or views about the topic via the comments box below so as to further improve this topic.
Team Reviewparking is no third party and we can't handle any queries whatsoever.