I’m usually a skeptical investor, but visualshares.com managed to attract me and my affiliates for what it ended to be a BIG TIME SCAM.
Their scamming strategy is the following:
1. They attract you offering very profitable and quick return plans (24h and 48h);
2. They have a Telegram group inflated with thousands of randomly added users;
3. They post fake proof of large withdrawals (I’ve doublechecked the hash ID and wallet in blockchain explorer, most are fake);
4. They pay you the first one or two withdrawal(s) to gain your trust (usually low amounts);
5. As soon as you grow with your balance and ask for more withdrawals they start with all kind of excuses to delay or freeze your requests. They even ask you to deposit more money to unfreeze your account and withdrawal request. Result is that you won’t see a cent from them any more.
6. Last step, they start ignoring your inquiries on the chat site and on Telegram, and you end up cut out of both. Your account is than deactivated for inactivity. Perfect murder!
So, my advice is to stay away from these scammers, saving your money, your time and avoid a huge headache.
Is visualshares.com paying, legit or scam?
The current status of visualshares.com is. Please let us know in the comment section about your experience.
Disclaimer: The article posted herein is published by members of this site. Any information you find on this article is base on the opinion and view of the publisher. You are at liberty to accept or reject this article and act base on your own perspective of the platform. You are encouraged to share your own opinion or views about the platform with us via the comments box below so as to further improve this visualshares.com article.
Team Reviewparking is no third party and we can't handle any queries whatsoever.
Paste this widget on your website