This is another website that is based on working/employing concept. So with your account, you can either do small tasks or pay other people to do some tasks for you.
Unlike other similar websites (Microworkers, Picoworkers), registration is really simple. Good thing is that they don’t demand much of your personal information, only name, and address. This doesn’t mean that you can cheat with making more accounts, as only one account is permitted per IP address. So making more accounts will result in a permanent ban.
Once you’ve registered and verified your account through email, you can start with work. On this platform, there is only one segment for jobs and it is simply called “Available jobs”.
You can sort out your jobs by different categories: latest, most paying, payment, the time it takes to finish a task and by target workers. Whilst doing jobs you need to be very careful and only do jobs for your country, otherwise, you can get banned.
One of the good features of this website is the possibility to search for jobs by their name. So for example, you want to do facebook jobs, just type in search bar facebook and they will appear. This way you can focus only on tasks you’re willing to complete.
One of the most common tasks on this website are:
– Visit Website and Click tasks: employer provides you with the URL of their website and most of the time you’ll need to click on 10 posts. On every post you’ll need to hold on for 10 seconds or more.
– Facebook tasks: they are really popular here, most of the time you’re required to rate facebook page and write a positive review but sometimes you’ll just need to follow a page or a photo.
– Youtube tasks: require from you to like, share, subscribe and watch certain video from start to finish. There are methods for tracking the amount of time you stayed on the video, so trying to stay less than indicated is not recommended.
– Sign up tasks: there is a lot of these jobs and most of them coincide with tasks on other, similar websites. If you’re willing to do signing up tasks, we recommend not to it here, because other websites pay more for them (better do these jobs on microworkers).
– There are other jobs, but most of them show up rarely or are not worth mentioning because they require a lot of work and pay really low.
Is RapidWorkers.com paying, legit or scam?
The current status of RapidWorkers.com is New. Please let us know in the comment section about your experience. You can post your proof of payments too.
Paste this widget on your website