Overview: cryptocurrency exchange based in Singapore
Alexa Traffic Rank: 115,000
Paying Wrong status? DM us
Coinut (Coin Unlimited Trading) is a fast growing cryptocurrency exchange based in Singapore. Coinut started it service in late 2013 and is currently ranked one of the top 200 cryptocurrency exchange according to CMC. Coinut offers trading of cryptocurrencies, options, futures and binary trading with an average daily trade volume of over 200 thousand USD.
Currently only few cryptocurrencies are supported by coinut which include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, USDT and more.
Coinut is a Singapore registered centralized cryptocurrency exchange that is KYC/AML compliant, you are required to undergo verification if you intend in making FIAT deposits or withdrawals.
1. Simplicity: Coinut was designed from the ground to to be very easy to use and beginner friendly. It interface is clean, intuitive and responsive.
2. Reputation: This exchange as been in existence since 2013 and was founded by one of the core developers of Litecoin. It is one of the first Singapore exchange with offices in Singapore, Canada and Australia. They are also backed by top organizations like Boost VC from Silicon Valley and NUS Enterprise from Singapore.
3. Security: Coinut adopt standard security measures in securing user assets. Users can setup two factor authentication in order to properly secure their account. Also as a measure of preventing potential hacks, Coinut claims all exchange funds are kept in an offline wallet which is encrypted in order to prevent unathorized access. Also all access from their online computer to their offline computer are properly double checked in order to prevent cases of attack from malware.
4. Low Transaction Fee: Coinut claims to have one the lowest transaction fee. This can be true when comparing it with other exchanges.
5. Mobile Trading: Coinut also as a mobile application which can be downloaded from your device respective appstore.
1. Only Support Trading Of Few Coins: Only major coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin etc can be traded on the exchange. This might be due to the simplicity the exchange is trying to achieve.
2. Poor Support: Support can only be contacted via mail, there are reports of users complaining of not getting any response from support. This can be untrue in most cases.
Coinut also has a referral program where if you invite someone you get certain amount of litecoin once the person complete KYC and also after the person complete his/her first trade.
This referral program follows a strict rules and regulation and i urge you to carefully read it terms and conditions in order to avoid situation of not getting paid.
|Tagline||cryptocurrency exchange based in Singapore|
|Alexa Traffic Rank||115,000|
Is coinut.com paying, legit or scam?
The current status of coinut.com is Paying. Please let us know in the comment section about your experience.
The article posted herein is published by members of this site. Any information you find on this article is base on the opinion and view of the publisher. You are at liberty to accept or reject this article and act base on your own perspective of the platform. You are encouraged to share your own opinion or views about the platform with us via the comments box below so as to further improve this coinut.com article.
Team Reviewparking is no third party and we can't handle any queries whatsoever.